GMM EXTRA 480 CN2 5-axis cnc monoblock bridge saw
5-Axis CNC Monoblock Bridge Saw - View GMM Brochure
This machine combines the extreme ease of manual use with simple and intuitive programming of both basic and more advanced processes, such as parametric programming, CAD cuts, contouring, profiles and shapes, drilling, coring, bas-reliefs, writing, etc. and it can be integrated with various functions including plate photography with digital camera, moving pieces with suction cup, magnetic tool change on request.
370° swivel head, 90° tilt head.
- Hydraulic tilting bench in hot galvanized steel with plastic cover.
- Blade up to 625mm in diameter operated by inverter (possibility to work with a minimum of 300 mm blade).
- Vertical travel (Z axis) from 480 mm.
- All the main structures of the machine are in hot galvanized steel
- Automatic lubrication.
- Safety barriers with polycarbonate panels.
- High speeds, maximum precision thanks to brushless motors with absolute encoders, ball recirculation guides, precision reducers, axis interpolation with CNC.
- 4300 rpm electrospindle (6000 rpm on request with perforated shaft for water passage and attachment of 36x2 - ½” gas cutters).
- Suction cup for moving pieces with three positions on request
- Four-position magnetic changeover for automatic drilling and milling on request.