Foredom MM1050 Micro Motor
Foredom Micro Motor 50000rpm with MH-150 high speed brushless handpiece
K.1050 Dual Port Kit comes with One Handpiece:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to port in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
HP4-817 Control Box and Front Panel LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed.