GMM EGIL 700 CN2 5-axis cnc bridge saw
5 Axis CNC Bridge Saw - View GMM Brochure
The machine combines extreme ease of use in manual mode with simple and intuitive programming of both basic and more advanced processes, parametric programming, CAD cuts, contouring, profiles and shapes, curbs, drilling, coring, bas-reliefs, writing, torciglioni, and can be integrated with various functions including plate photographers with digital camera, piece moving with suction cup, piece unloading with suction cup, automatic tool change with ISO or magnetic cone, rodding, table exchanger and lathe.
- 370° swivel head, 90° tilt head.
- Fixed bench in hot galvanized steel with PVC cover.
- Disc up to 825 mm in diameter operated by inverter.
- Vertical stroke (Z axis) from 700 mm.
- All the main structures of the machine are in cast iron
- Safety barrier with thermoformed panels.
- High speeds, maximum precision thanks to brushless motors with absolute encoders, ball recirculation guides, precision reducers, axis interpolation with CNC.
- Electrospindle up to 6,000 rpm with perforated shaft for water passage and attachment of 36 x 2 - ½”gas cutters or ISO 40 8,000 rpm cone with automatic tool change.