GMM Techni Intec 713 G2 High Pressure Water Jet System
High Pressure Water Jet System - View GMM Brochure
Intec-G2® is capable of cutting almost any type of material up to 100mm thick at its maximum cutting speed, with the lowest possible expense. The Intec G2 series machines last longer and require less maintenance thanks to an easy-to-use, fast and accurate system. This range of machines is particularly suitable for the stone industry.
- Softec™, the software for waterjet cutting, was developed by TECHNI Waterjet™ with two very specific objectives:
- Reduction of machining costs while guaranteeing maximum precision
- Have a simple and intuitive operator interface. The result is an “All In One” software, in a Windows environment, specifically designed for waterjet cutting, capable of increasing productivity and easy to use.
The “heart” of the Softec™ is Tru-Cut Technology™, a highly sophisticated algorithm database that determines the optimum cutting speeds and ensures the creation of perfect vertical and sloped edges. After selecting the type of material to be cut, the thickness and the required roughness, the
system will process the pressure, advancement, compensation of the cutting inclination to satisfy the user's requests.
It reduces working times, cutting costs, improves productivity, limits waste and optimizes management systems. All through the software!
- Softec Nest uses advanced nesting algorithms developed by one of the largest and most accredited developers in the world, Geometric Global. Benefits include:
- Improved profitability by minimizing overflight transfers between cuts.
- Increased nesting speed and better material utilization.