5 Axis CNC Bridge Saw - View GMM Brochure
The machine combines extreme ease of use in manual mode with simple and intuitive programming of both basic and more advanced machining, parametric programming, cad cuts, contouring, profiles, shapes, drilling, coring, bas-reliefs, writing, etc. be integrated with various functions including plate photography with digital camera, piece shifting with suction cup, piece unloading with suction cup, automatic tool change with ISO or magnetic cone, rodding and table exchanger and lathe.
- 370° swivel head, 90° tilt head.
- Fixed bench in hot galvanized steel with wooden cover
- Disc up to 725 mm in diameter operated by inverter.
- 520 mm vertical travel (Z axis).
- All the main structures of the machine are in hot galvanized steel.
- Safety barrier with thermoformed panels.
- High speeds, maximum precision thanks to brushless motors with absolute encoders, ball recirculation guides, precision reducers, axis interpolation with CNC.
- 4.300 rpm electrospindle (6.000 rpm on request) with perforated shaft for water passage and 36x2 - ½” gas cutter attachment or with ISO 40 cone at 8.000 rpm for automatic tool change (on request).
Items ordered specifically for customers cannot be returned.
CDK Stone NZ Limited will use its absolute discretion to accept any other returned items. Any items accepted for return will incur a 15% restocking fee and must be returned within 14 days of invoice date and be in original packaging and condition.