Omnicubed Automatic Pro Stealth Seamset (8" Cups) with AC Power or 9V Battery
The Pro Stealth Seamer™, Auto is the key to completing a “seamless” installation. It joins, levels, and actually flattens warped stone to help you consistently produce virtually invisible seams. The product’s accessible design allows you to view the seam, make adjustments, apply epoxy, and scrape the seam while it’s in use. No need for removal, and no more waiting until adhesive is cured to start cleaning up! The durable, 8” non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain even the lightest materials. They feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold on heavy materials, and won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs. Eight leveling points provide the ultimate control over both sides of the seam, and the levelers’ non-spinning, vinyl-capped feet won’t scratch finished tops. A smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease. The Auto system includes a powerful compact vacuum pump that maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation. This product is made with high-quality components, such as anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel, for the durability you need and quality you expect.
ULTIMATE SEAM CONTROL
- Gray, non-marking vacuum cups won't stain light materials—bring on the white marble!
- Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold.
- Patent-pending handle and thumb pump of our own design act as a built-in vacuum pressure monitor, and can be switched to manual mode without modification.
- Improved vacuum-release valve is more resistant to epoxy and solvents.
- Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
- Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Eight leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
- Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold, and won't lose suction if loss of power occurs
- Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won't scratch finished tops
- Compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power and maintains pressure for entire system
- Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease
- Quick-connect fittings for easy setup, and simple conversion to manual mode
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components